April 30, 2010

5
Frankie says Relax

Today's Sisterhood post was talking about stress and the need to relax. I know a lot of us have been overwhelmed and stressed lately, so I wanted to share a saying a good friend (who I lovingly call my fairy god-mother) once told me.

All is well.
Everything is working out for my highest good.
Out of this situation, only good will come.
I am safe.

I'm a planner by nature, so it's really hard for me not to try to control things.  But I am trying to do a little more everyday and enjoy each day for what it is instead of worrying about what tomorrow may bring.  God has a bigger plan for me and I really don't think he would like me trying to schedule my life so much!  

Speaking of tomorrow...it will be a fun day of relaxation and fun!  It's my friends Bachlorette party and I am soo excited for some spa, shopping, and girl time!  Have a great weekend...and relax while you are at it!
 



5 comments:

Brooke said...

have fun at the party! you're right, no matter what we face, He's promised to work it for good. the hard part (especially for us control freaks...erm...planners) is just trusting in him.

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Relax don't do it ..I'll be singing that all day!! Hahahaha. Have fun at the party!

Christie O. said...

ooh a bachelorette party! how fun! can i come???? :)

you're exactly right, there is a path worked out already, you just need to kick back and relax. xo

Krissy @ ArtsyMom said...

I need to learn to destress... I just highly doubt that is ever gonna happen in my life. LOL

http://three-seventeen.blogspot.com
http://artsymomweightloss.blogspot.com

Stillmary said...

Good post and important message. I used to have a sign above my desk that said, "I'll take care of everything today, Mary and I won't need your help." Signed, God. Or something like that but important for me, as a rather controlling person to remember. Enjoy your day tomorrow!

Post a Comment