March 21, 2010

2
1st Saturday Cell Phone Mosiac of Spring

(Click on the picture below to pull up my Picasa album and flip thru each image.)

What I thought was going to be a boring Saturday spent cleaning out the garage, ended up being quite eventful!

I slept until 10...which felt great and I must have needed it.  Emma even slept in!  She is feeling so much better and is half way thru her antibiotics.  Started out the day getting my workout in, doing some cleaning, and enjoying a lite breakfast.  My husbands best friend and his girlfriend were coming over and we were going to grill out and enjoy the beautiful 64 degree day.  1st time we fired up the grill this year...and it tasted great!

I had some wine from last weekend that needed finished so I enjoyed that while my hubby enjoyed some PBR.  The food was tasty, the weather was good and the company was enjoyed.  All in all a great Saturday. (well that is until Kansas lost and ruined one of my brackets! And I also ended up with a stomach ache later last night, think it was either from the peppers or the grease from the burgers.)

Now go over and check out what Ace and friends were up to this weekend at If You Think Round is Funny.


2 comments:

Stillmary said...

What a great day and I believe that nothing makes a great day like a good night's sleep. Good for you for grabbing it. PBR? It's still around? That was Mr. Right's (and my) drink of choice back in the sixties.
Sorry about your stomach ache and I hope it's better.
Most of all thanks for sharing all your pics and your day.

Adventures In Babywearing said...

It does sound good!

Steph

Post a Comment