February 10, 2010

15
Weigh-in Wednesday

Rethink Your Shrink!
It's time for the final weigh-in for Re-Think your Shrink over at Shrinking Jeans-can't believe this challenge is over already...those 7 weeks flew by!

Last week: 153.8
Today: 153.5
Loss: -.2
Challenge Total: -5

While it was a light week, I am thrilled to have lost 5 lbs since the start of the year...I'm on my way to getting back under 150!  Sooo excited about that!

Its been an interesting week, with all the snow and cold we have gotten, I've been couped up in the house for quite a while.  Got my exercising in 4 days this week, including an hour on Saturday morning.  Can't wait for the weather to break and get back to the C25K program....I'm yearning to stretch my legs! I know that keeping up with my workouts indoors will help me with that when the time comes.  Can't wait for the Shrinking Jeans Olympics-bring it on!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


15 comments:

Syl said...

Great work that's a awesome loss!

You'll be under 150 in no time at all.

I think we are all waiting for the snow to melt and summer to begin :-)

Karena said...

Great job on the loss for the challenge, Mendie! That's fantastic! I, too, am waiting with baited breath for the next challenge -- I need them to keep me focused!

LaughingLady said...

Congratulations on the 5-lb loss! That's awesome, Mendie! Keep up the great work!

Brooke said...

good job!! :) we'll get back to where we were, we've just gotta keep working on it (and remember for next year how hard it was to undo everything)

Christie O. said...

yay!! great job this challenge, seriously!!!

Melissa List said...

Very awesome! :D

T.J. said...

YAY YAY YAY! That has got to feel so good- continuing to conquer your goals like that :)

Bari said...

I tried to post from my phone, but I don't think it worked. (If you get to comments-my bad!)

You have done an amazing job in this challenge. I have loved getting to "know" you through shrinking jeans. Your words of encouragement mean a lot to me and I appreciate them more than you could know.

It looks like we are both racing to get under 150! We can definitely make it!

AnnG said...

You are doing awesome!! Keep up the good work! The challenges help us all stay focused...and it is apparent they are doing their job!

Tiffany S said...

Good job - keep up the good work!

Christy M. said...

Great job, Mendie! I'm so proud of you 5 pound loss! AMAZING!!!! I hear you on the crappy weather, too. I'm pretty much OVER winter now, and ready for spring to come.

xoxoxo

audrey said...

So proud of you! Keep up the good work!

Stillmary said...

Great job with the 5 pound loss!!! And great attitude! You really do inspire me. I keep thinking I can't wait til the weather breaks but now I realize I should be preparing for that! Thanks!

imadramamama said...

Woohoo on 5 pounds! That's awesome!!

april said...

Terrific job, Mendie! I'm so proud of you!

Post a Comment