February 13, 2010

4
Saturday Cell Phone Mosiac

Whew...thank goodness this week is finally over. It's been a rough one-emotionally and mentally. Month end at work, tons of snow to worry about traveling thru, my aunt had brain surgery and my cousins baby shower was today...and tomorrow is Valentines Day. Think it might be spent watching movies and napping on the sofa. As long as I'm with my honey, that's all that matters, right?

Come over and check out what the other SCPM folks were up to this weekend at If You Think Round is Funny.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


4 comments:

T.J. said...

Tomorrow it the perfect day to relax then :) Love the Longaberger shot. My sister-in-law and mother in-law made a trip to their basket mecca a few years ago. Guess since you're in Ohio it's not quite as long a journey ;)

Bari said...

I love the cell phone mosaic. You'll need to teach me how to do that!

Ace said...

What a week for you, next week will be better!

april said...

Love this!

Post a Comment