February 21, 2010

5
Saturday Cell Phone Mosiac...on Sunday

Click on the picture below to slip thru the collage.
It has been a calm weekend, spent at home and lounging around watching movies and the Olymipcs.  It's been nice cuddling with my husband and dog....and I have enjoyed not leaving the house since Friday night!  Sorry folks, but the most exciting thing I did this weekend was update my blog, felt like I needed some color to lift me out of this dreary winter I feel is pulling me down.  Hope you all got rested for the week ahead...I know mine is going to be busy.

Come over and check out what Ace and friends were up to this weekend at If You Think Round is Funny.


5 comments:

Syl said...

love the new look! Sometimes staying in and relaxing is just what we need to start the new week!

Ace said...

Sounds like a good weekend to me! Love the new look!

Kim said...

DREAMY!!!!!!!

Elaine A. said...

Glad you had a nice relaxing weekend. Love the shot of your doggie's ears! HA HA HA!

april said...

I love these!

Post a Comment