February 1, 2010

7
{Happy Happy Joy Joy}


Syl and Jaime made me smile last week by giving me this award. Thank you ladies…you both bring smiles and happiness to my day too! And Melissa gave it to me too....I guess it was a good week!  Thanks for reminding me Lissa, I thought I kept them all in my google reader, but I think I just randomly checked yours and saw my name! 

Here are 10 random things that make me happy.

1. My husband meeting me at the door when I get home with a hug and how was your day.
2. Emma’s tail wagging….for any reason. I think of it as her way of smiling.
3. Hearing my Grandma tell me she loves me
4. Seeing an elderly couple holding hands….I want us to be like that when I grow old.
5. Seeing my exercise and healthier eating pay off, whether it be on the scale or by my clothes fitting better.
6. Getting random emails, texts or calls from a friend when I least expect it to just say hi.
7. Babies….enough said…they are just so adorable.
8. Getting good reviews at work. My job is very important to me, and its nice to know I’m appreciated.
9. Winning stuff…I love to win things…even if it’s a granola bar!
10. College football…seriously I love watching football all day on Saturdays in the fall. Spending the halftimes on the patio with the grill makes for a great day!


And here are a few of the blogs that make me happy on a regular basis. These women possess strength and happiness in many different forms. Some are loving mothers, others are motivating weight loss warriors, some are thought-provoking and entertaining writers, others are great photographers and some are a combination of some or all of these!


And, here are the instructions ladies, pass along the happy if you'd like:

1. Copy the image and display it on your blog.
2. List 10 things that make you happy.
3. Try to do at least one of them today.
4. Pass on the award to 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


7 comments:

Ace said...

gasp! What a surprise! Thank you so much!

Mrs. Cline said...

You are so sweet! Thank you! I will work on it this week, k??

:) Thanks again.

*Lissa* said...

Don't forget I gave you this award last week, too! You are quite the popular girl! :)

Thanks so much! You made me smile!

Have a HAPPY week! xoxo

april said...

I love seeing my dogs' tails wag. Makes me super happy too!

love said...

awww...thank you! you're so sweet!

i love seeing eldery couples holding hands, too!

Brooke said...

i'm the same seeing elderly people holding hands. i hit jay and make him promise me that we'll be like that!! :P

Stephanie said...

I love seeing elderly couples looking happy too.

BODA weight loss

Post a Comment