January 13, 2010

13
Weigh-in Wednesday

Rethink Your Shrink!
It's time for the 2nd weigh-in of Re-Think your Shrink over at Shrinking Jeans!  Let's see how I did.

Last week: 157.2
Today: 156.6
Loss: -0.6
Challenge Total: -2.0


Kinda bummed it wasn't at least a pound, but its going the right way so I'll take it.  I have been tracking my calories and drinking multiple bottles of water each day, so I know that is helping.  I have been working out again, every other day, but maybe I need to get back to it everyday.  Did No More Trouble Zones on Monday and holy moly....my thighs are still sore and heavy today!  That Jillian really knows how to work a sister! Excited because I am supposed to get my vouchers to start Weight Watchers next week...excited about that...never been to meetings.

How did you do this week....did you stick with your goals?  Don't forget to stop over and weigh-in with the Sisterhood and let us know how your weigh-in went!


13 comments:

Meg @ Higgins Happenings said...

Hey girl! Great job this week - just remember you are going in the right direction so keep it up! I was thinking about getting onto weight watchers...does it really work? Anywhos - good job girly! You're kicking butt!!

LaughingLady said...

Great job ~ progress is progress!!!

Jamee said...

Great job this week! A loss is a loss! Keep up the good work!

Laura P. said...

Congratulations on your weight loss this week. I too will be starting WW soon and am so ready.

Have a great week.

Brooke said...

good for you :) be proud of your every other day workouts. sure a couple more a week would be nice, but if long term success is what your after than a workout habit is what you need. and with your ever other day workouts that seems to be what you have. and its working!

Christie O. said...

yay!!! great job!!! that's awesome you're starting weight watchers, i *really* loved it! and it WORKED!! congrats on the weightloss! dont' be disappointed with it!!

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

Congratulations on your loss this week, Mendie! I really need to check out No More Trouble Zones because I've been hearing SO much about it and I need to shake up my workouts a little!

I'm excited that you're going to try WW meetings. I've only ever done the online version, so I'll be interested to see how you like it!

Have a great week :)

The Doll said...

Congrats on the loss! It may be a small one but it is in the right direction:)

Stillmary said...

Good job heading in the right direction! I need to take a lesson from your perseverance. You may falter but you always come back. And I'll be interested to read your take on WW Meetings!

Misty said...

Great job! A loss is a loss! :)

Bacardi Mama said...

Great job. I've been thinking about getting the No More Trouble Zones video. I'm anxious to here about how you like Weight Watchers.

*Lissa* said...

Soreness is good! I hope you enjoy the meetings!

audrey said...

Congrats on the loss. I find the WW meetings are really helpful. I haven't been since before Christmas (5 yo home for holidays and then sick) but hope to go back next week.

Post a Comment