January 1, 2010

5
My Goals for the first Shrinking Jeans Challenge of 2010

Happy 2010 Everybody!  The year is getting off to a great start with a brand new Shrinking Jeans challenge.  Re-Think Your Shrink is encouraging us to really look at the way we are going thru our journey and make changes if they are necessary.  Obviously a 10 lb gain over the last few months has me needing make some adjustments.

So here are my goals for this challenge.
  1. Take my vitamins everyday.
  2. Drink at least 8 glasses/2 liters of water per day (I am going to get a new water bottle this weekend to help encourage me to do that).
  3. Reach a challenge goal weight of 150 lbs...that means I need to lose 8.6 lbs in the next 7 weeks.
When I go to pick up my new water bottle, I am also going to pick up a notepad to keep in my purse for my food journal.  I was tracking it in a spreadsheet, but sometimes its easier throughout the day to just update my journal.  Who knows, maybe I'll go back to the spreadsheet...either way I am going to start tracking my food intake again.  Also this will be an easy way to keep track of my water and vitamin.

When (notice I didn't say if) I reach my goal weight of 150 when this challenge is over, I am going to buy some new makeup...because that always makes a girl feel good!


5 comments:

TheDailyMel said...

Great goals, Mendie! I love the positive attitude of "when" you meet your goal, too. Good for you! I love your reward. I almost made mine nail polish because that makes me happy. ;)

jaime said...

These are definitely great goals! I definitely agree with keeping a written journal versus a spreadsheet. I have done Weight Watchers, and writing it down is so much easier. (I also had a ton of success on Weight Watchers. I'm trying to incorporate it back into my life now...not sure why I quit once I reached my goal!) Good luck!!!

Mrs. Cline said...

I love that you said WHEN! Sounds like you have a great attitude going into this year! I feel like it's going to be a really good year for you. ;)

Hugs.

april said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Terrific goals and great reward!

imadramamama said...

Vitamins is an awesome goal. So important! Great job!!

Post a Comment