January 15, 2010

16
Motivational Wall - The Monday Project

Rethink Your Shrink, The Monday Project

Here's a look at my Motivational Wall....I am going to stick all of these on a board and keep it on my bathroom door so I can look at it everyday!  Here are some reasons why I chose the things I did:

~Reminder to believe in myself
~Some of my favorite characters...powerful and good ladies
{ok so Strawberry Shortcake ins't a superhero, but she makes me smile}



~A picture of me at my best and at my worst...and the weights to go along with it
~My first 5K time that I intend on easily passing this year
~Former Ohio State player James Laurinaitis...because he gets everybody pumped up for 4th down
{this is my 4th down-game on!}



~The Columbus Half-Marathon...something to push myself towards
~My 3 biggest supporters {my husband, my grandma and my mom}



These images provoke so many feelings inside of me....motivation, strength, support, power, love and hope.
I hope your wall makes you feel like this too!  Come link up with the Sisterhood and share what motivates you!


16 comments:

Bacardi Mama said...

Great job! I love your wall. It inspires me, so I can only wonder what it does for you.

Syl said...

I love this idea! Great work!

Jamee said...

These are amazing! So inspiring!

FiddlersBride said...

Great job on this!! How do I get mine to look so nice and "put together?!".. I am still working on mine but really it is probably going to end up looking like Girl Scouts craft day and Elmers Glue having a bad collision!

Christie O. said...

dude. i don't know why you're nervous, this is BEAUTIFUL!! WOW!!! i love it!!! (overachiever!!) :) seriously, this rocks, and if this doesn't get a person out the door and out of bed every day I don't know what will! ps LOVE THE NEW LOOK!

audrey said...

These are fabulous! I love the reminder to just breathe, too. Great work!

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

You did an amazing job with your wall, Mendie! I love them all!!!

Karena said...

Beautiful work!! I love that you have the Columbus half up there - something to aspire to!

Tobey Saniuk said...

Mendie, great job!! If it inspires you, its perfect! I love it!

Brooke said...

you are so freakin artistic its sickening! :) you've done a great job. and i love the sassy Strawberry Shortcake!! :D

Jess B said...

That's beautiful! I love the quotes and the pix in the first picture. Very inspiring! :)

Ashlee said...

Hey Mendie! I actually have been following you in my Google Reader. I'm so bad at commenting because I subscribe to so many blogs, but I promise, I'll try to comment more :) I especially love the Laurinaitis photo!!!

Kirsten said...

Mendie, this is fantastic! You have such great creativity.

Heather D said...

I LOVE IT! Especially the quote 'pain is weakness leaving the body'...YES!

Mom of 3 boys said...

That totally rocks. I love it.

Elaine A. said...

These are so wonderful. I didn't do this but I probably should have and I know I still can so maybe I will! (ramble much Elaine?)

Thanks for being so supportive to me by the way. I haven't told you but I really appreciate all of your positive and sweet comments Mendie.

Oh and also, you look HOT in that bikini! :D

Post a Comment