December 16, 2009

12
You Capture - Holiday Decor

Photobucket
Tis the season to deck the halls!  At our house, the decorating begins the weekend after Thanksgiving.  We have 2 trees up, one upstairs and one downstairs and snowmen and holiday baskets scattered thruout the house.  It brightens my day to see these decorations, especially with the cold weather keeping us indoors more and more.
 
Beth wants us to share our holiday decor this week....so here are some of my favorites from around our home!








Stop over and share your holiday pretties at I Should be Folding Laundry.


12 comments:

jaime said...

I love the ladybug :)

Brooke said...

lol @ the naughty sign :)

Jessi said...

Very pretty. Love the softness.

Michelle DeRusha said...

Nice work -- I love how the pictures glow.

livinginagirlsworld said...

Very cool! I have Longaberger Christmas baskets too!

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

I use to have some Longabergers! Everything looks nice!

Chocolate Girl said...

Love the ladybug! That's what everyone calls my goddaughter....

T.J. said...

The photos look great: especially in the layout you used to display them all! My husband's family ADORES Longaberger!!

yestheyareallmine said...

Who doesn't love Longeaberger baskets?!?!

Sarah said...

I love these pics.!!! So beautiful and soft

Corinne said...

That sign is too cute :)

Bacardi Mama said...

I love the Longaberger basket and the ladybug. Great captures.

Post a Comment