December 16, 2009

6
Weigh-in Wednesday

Shrink-a-Versary Challenge with the Sisterhood!

This challenge flew by didn’t it? Maybe it’s because I wasn’t really WORKING at it that much, (bad Mendie….baaaaad Mendie). First challenge I really slacked on and boy does it show.  I feel huge and lazy and sleepy.  Not good feelings when you should be focused on loosing weight.

Total for the challenge is 4 lbs….weighed in this morning at 151.4. gulp. Doesn’t surprise me, the only physical activity I have gotten is housework related and I haven’t been tracking calories for a few weeks now. Knowing full well that each day is very much over my 1200 allotted calories.

No excuses, the holidays aren’t going to be easy for me, but the only pledge that I am making to myself is to go into 2010 weighing less than 150 lbs. That is my GOAL.

Stop by The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans and see how everyone else did…we have some amazing globetrotters amongst us who have racked up more miles then I have driven back and forth to work in the past month! That’s something to be proud of.  Cheers to you!

Thank you all for your continued encouragement even thru my sucking at weightloss right now. I hope to make you prouder in the next challenge!


6 comments:

Brooke said...

i can feel ya on the huge lazy and sleepy. its so frustrating that we know what can make us feel better, but we don't actually follow through.

Karena said...

Ahh, Mendie, I feel your pain. You can go into the new year under 150! Find your motivation and let it carry you through!

Renée aka Mekhismom said...

I am sure you can go into the new year at 150. We all have times when we are lazy.

Heather D said...

You'll be under 150, no problem. And don't beat yourself up. We all have times when we're just not into it. You'll be back on the horse in no time ;)

AnnG said...

Don't worry...be happy!! you can do this...just start every day as a new day! Don't sweat the difficult days, just vow to try to do better the next! You can do it!!

Mommy Mo said...

I feel huge and lazy right now!

Don't sweat the small stuff, we ALL encounter bumps in the road. Buckle down when you are ready and we'll be here to cheer you along!

Post a Comment