December 2, 2009

7
Weigh-in Wednesday



Time to weigh-in, I almost skipped it but had to be accountable for my girls over at Shrinking Jeans

I'm up .8 this week...which isn't awful considering all the junk and sugary treats that I had this holiday.  It does however put me over the 150 mark by .4....so I'm not thrilled with it by any means, but I'm accepting it and moving on.

Short and sweet post today...just like me.  (Ha!  Just seeing if you were paying attention!) Have a great day ladies!


7 comments:

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

Mendie,
It was a hard week. Seriously. Gaining only .8 over a holiday is fantastic, and now that it's past it's time to get your butt in gear! I know you can get back down into the 140s by next week!!!

Have a GREAT and HEALTHY week :)

Brooke said...

Thanksgiving is done and over. Use today's weigh in and your desire to be out of the 150s to keep you moving through the challenging holiday season.

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

I always gave myself a break during a holiday feast because I want to enjoy it, and not be obsessed with numbers. It's what you do after that matters, and I'm sure you'll have no problem getting below 150! I mean look, you didn't even gain a pound!! That is great! :)

Christie O. said...

ok, not bad!!! that's ok! This next week is gonna be all about hopping back on the wagon for all of us!

april said...

I like that you're just throwing it out of the window and starting over. Great attitude!! Also? That was just a tiny gain, so great job!

imadramamama said...

You'll be back on the wagon this week, no worries! You can do it!

Tiffany said...

This is such a challenging time of year... Less than a pound is impressive considering the amount of eating that goes along with this time of the year. This week is a new week!

Post a Comment