December 1, 2009

5
The season has begun! Tree #1 is up!


I LOVE decorating for the holidays.  I turn on the Christmas music and sing along to all the classics...makes me smile almost the whole time!

I started decorating on Saturday and got one tree up.  This tree is our more traditional tree, it is upstairs in the living room.  It was the first tree that I bought when I moved out on my own, and actually the same ornaments, even though some of them have broken over the years. The angel holds a special place in my heart, as it is the one that we used to have at my Grandparents house when I was growing up.  I will keep that as long as it continues to glow!

It makes me feel warm and cozy...the gold and creams soothe me!  Does anyone else use those little grape clusters on their tree?  Not sure if you are supposed to seperate them, but I like them just randomly placed over some bare spots.



5 comments:

jaime said...

Beautiful!! We have two trees, but my husband won't let me put up the second one. :( I'm working on him, though. Maybe next year!

Rebecca said...

Tree is looking great! I have some Holly Berry clusters on my garland on my patio that looks similar to your grapes! I just use them the way you do.

Brooke said...

tree #1? how many do you have??

its beautiful! :)

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Looks beautiful! Can't wait for tree # 2! :)

Adventures In Babywearing said...

I hope to get my tree up tonight!!

Steph

Post a Comment