November 26, 2009

8
You Capture - FOOD

Photobucket

Food...a thing that has been on all of our minds this week with the Thanksgiving Holiday upon us.  Here is what I am taking to my family's dinner today (along with corn casserole that isn't yet finished!). 

Sweet & Salty Cookie Bars




Recipe
2 large rolls of refrigerated cookie dough
1 1/2  cup chocolate chips
1 cup broken pretzel pieces
1 cup honey roasted peanuts

~Take one and a half rolls of the cookie dough and flatten out into 9x13 pan
~Top with 1 cup each of the chocolate chips, nuts and pretzels
~Push into dough to help stick together better
~Top with chunks of remaining cookie dough
~Sprinkle last 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
~Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until edges are brown
~Cut into bars and enjoy!

What yummy food did you capture this week...stop over and share at I Should be Folding Laundry.


8 comments:

Michelle DeRusha said...

Holy cow that looks good! I can almost feel those warm chips melting in my mouth. And thanks for including the recipe, too -- that was a great idea!

Quilt Works said...

Yummm! Love cooooookies!


... Happy Patch! ...

jaime said...

Oh my gosh. I want to make those right now!! Thanks for sharing the photos (and the recipe!) :)

~RAch~ said...

Yum!

semicrunchymama said...

Oh, wow...that looks incredible! Thank you for sharing the recipe -- I'm definitely going to be making this as soon as I can!

Kathleen said...

Oh, YUMMY!! Looks so good! I will be giving these a try!!

Tara said...

Those look amazing!! Thanks for the recipe, reminds me of my fav granola bar with chocolate and pretzels combined-YUM

Life with Kaishon said...

Oh wow! This sounds so easy and scrumptious! Totally delish!

Post a Comment