November 18, 2009

4
Weigh-in Wednesday


Thank goodness I have the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans to keep me accountable...I needed them more than they realized this week!  I had a loss of .2 this week...but I was sooo close to reporting a big gain!  Let me elaborate.

I have been off track for almost the entire month of October.  The scale has fluctuated up and down and I stopped doing C25K when my knee started to ache, and never started back up again.  Well this weekend, when I stepped on the scale I almost cried.  It read 149.6!  Seriously?  Yeah...seriously.  I had gained 7 lbs since October 7th....that made me feel pretty shitty.  So I made a pact to refocus and start back on my journey to reaching my goal weight.  I am not happy at this weight...so I need to do something about it and quit belly-aching!

This morning the scale read 146.4, down .2 from last week.  It's down a few lbs of bloat from this weekend (thank goodness) but still far from where I was a month ago.  But I will get back there...and hope to do it by the end of the Shrink-A-Versary Challenge!  Initially I wanted to be under 140...but I will be happy if I get back to 142.  Anything else after that is just icing on the cake.

So thank you all for the kind words of support on my realization post, I will continue to lean on you for support and general ass-kicking to stay on track this time.  I can do this....I've already lost 40 lbs...the next 20 is possible!  I started walking again this week and I realized how much I missed it!

How was your week?  Come share your story with the Sisterhood.


4 comments:

LaughingLady said...

I would've cried too, if I'd seen 149.6.... but they'd have been tears of joy!!

I know what you mean, though. I need to kick it up a notch. I have not been serious enough about wanting this. I wanted to lose 8.8# for this challenge and reach 150 before Christmas, but with the incredibly bad week I had, my overall challenge loss is actually a GAIN!!

Sarah said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I to would of been happy to see 149.6. You can get back down there. Keep up the walking.

Brooke said...

i love the new attitude. :) you're gonna do great and we'll be here every step of the way.

Heather D said...

You're doing fabulous. Big hugs!

Post a Comment