November 4, 2009

10
Weigh-in Wednesday



Time for the first weigh-in of the Shrinking Jeans Extravaganza! If you haven’t stopped by to check on the awesome prizes they are giving away DAILY…then you need to go get on board!

This week the scale was at 146.8. Down .6 from last week, so it’s moving in the right direction. Got back on track and started exercising again this week after a 2 week hiatus. Felt good to burn some calories again! I need to up my water intake, thinking I’ve slacked off a bit too much, barely finishing a liter while at work.

If you recall, the Sisterhood is taking part in a Virtual 5K this weekend in support of World Run Day. I will just be doing it around my neighborhood which is just over a mile. Main Goal for this 5K is to finish the in under an hour if I walk the whole thing and under 45 minutes if I run/walk. My knees have been bothering me after the last few times I ran, so I have been walking 2 miles a day this week. We’ll see where I end up on Saturday!

How was your week? Stop over and share your story at The Sisterhood!


10 comments:

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Half a pound is great! Keep it up! :)

LaughingLady said...

Keep up the good work! Ugh, I ran yesterday for the first time in a long time and I'm definitely feelin' it today! It's not horrible, but I can sure tell my quads did something yesterday that isn't NORMAL anymore!! Have fun on Sunday!

Christie O. said...

i'm so proud of you for keepin on!! great job on the loss, wish I had one to report! good luck this weekend, take lots of pictures!!!

april said...

Great job with the loss!! And good luck with your 5k!!!

Bethany said...

That's awesome! Have fun with the 5k!!
(wwcollegegirl)

Brooke said...

*does the happy weight loss dance*

i good luck with the 5K - i hope you'll be up to running part of it.

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

Way to go, Mendie!!!! Good luck this weekend with your 5K!

imadramamama said...

Woohoo! A loss!! Good for you!

You are going to do awesome on your 5k this weekend. Good luck!

Tiffany said...

Great job! Looking forward to following your journey!

Heather D said...

Wonderful job this week!

Post a Comment