November 2, 2009

2
Emma's a Winner!


A few weeks ago I was strolling thru cyberspace and came across a blog all about Dachshunds! Anyone who has read my blog knows my 6 year old Emma holds such a special place in my heart, so this was a great find.

Whosyourdachshund is devoted to the cutest dogs on the planet and the people lucky enough to be their owners.  I love reading stories about doxies, because anyone who has owned a dachshund know very well the personality that they posess!  Anyway, there was a contest to enter to win a t-shirt from Psychedelic Fur. They have lots of cute stuff for your pooch! So I entered...and ended up winning!

Actually we all know Emma was the real winner!  She loves it!


 Go check out Whosyourdachshund for some heart warming stories and great pictures!



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

OMG sooooo cute!!! Love it!! haha. BTW YOU'RE a winner at my blog today! Check out the bottom of my post!

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

WhoooHoooo Emma!! :)

Post a Comment