November 20, 2009

7
Happy 5th Anniversary to us!

5 years ago today...I married the love of my life.

I took one last look at the single woman in the mirror before walking down the isle to meet the man who wanted me to be his wife.  He choose me....of all the girls in all the world...he choose me!



The feelings I felt when I walked down to meet him will never be forgotten.  The look in his eyes and the smile on his face will stay in my heart forever.  He was just as excited to start the journey as I was!  I swear you could have turned off all the lights and the glow from our love could have lit up the whole church.



We were so blessed to be surrounded by family and friends on that day.  Having everyone there to celebrate us as a couple was amazing. I felt like a princess that day...and I had finally found my prince!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy 5th anniversary to my love.  You bring color into my world and love into my life. I am blessed to be married to my best friend and I pray that we have 55 more years ahead of us. We have laughed and smiled during all the good times and cried and leaned on each other during the hard times. 



Last year has been the toughest of my life, and you were there to hold me whenever I needed it.  You have been my rock.Thank you for being patient, kind, thoughtful, and supportive...and every other little thing you have done to make me smile and feel loved.  Most of all...thank you for being you.  I love you!


7 comments:

Brooke said...

you were a beautiful bride!! :) happy anniversary!

*Lissa* said...

What a beautiful couple you are! Happy Anniversary!

Ace said...

YAY! Happy Anniversary!

Cathy said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary. What a lovely post. You look beautiful too!

Sarah said...

What beautiful pictures. Happy Anniversary..

Bethany said...

Happy Anniversary!! :)

Stillmary said...

Beautiful post; beautiful pictures! You are a very gifted writer because you express your love and your thoughts so well. Happy Anniversary!

Post a Comment