October 21, 2009

5
Weigh-in Wednesday

Well this day isn't starting out very good.

The scale yelled at me this morning and said I was at 144.8!  SUCK IT!

Mind you I haven't exercised since Saturday because we have been spending all our free time finishing the theater room but I thought I would at least hold steady and not see a gain since last week.  But I have been pretty good food wise, so I guess I'm to the point where I need to continue exercising if I want to lose weight.

But I did end up losing weight during the Shrink for Good challenge...so I'm happy to report I have a pile to donate to our local foodbank. 



Another challenge done, I'm ready to start the next one in a few weeks, until then I'm gonna continue working towards the "Virtual 5K" that I will be doing with my friends from Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans.


5 comments:

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

Morning, Mendie! I'm sorry your scale was a pain in the butt this morning :( Hopefully you'll have a much better week!!

I'll be back later to check out your cans! I didn't get my picture taken yet either!!

Brooke said...

i forgot about the 5K - i need to get planning :)

Christie O. said...

oh, humbug to the scale! but whatever. time to start afresh anyway! besides, lots of calories to be burned babymakin.
:)

Heather of the EO said...

Scale shmale...you're in good company with The Sisterhood. Keep on keepin' on :)

imadramamama said...

That's amazing. Forget the scale, look at those CANS!

Post a Comment