September 30, 2009

8
Weigh-in Wednesday

Shrink for Good with the Sisterhood!

Can you see me doing the happy dance from there? Can ya? Can ya? It's time for another weigh in with my sista's over at The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. And I couldn't be happier with what I saw when I stepped on the scale this morning.

144.0 lbs

(down another 1.2 lbs this week, total of 2.6 lbs for the challenge)

Seriously...I almost screamed I was so excited! This is the lowest I have been in years...so happy that I got out of my slump with some wonderful support from all my friends and am back to exercising 6 days a week. Shredding MWF mornings and either C25K or walking on the other days. I feel good and am sleeping better. Big plus...I actually wore a pair of "new" jeans that I haven't worn in almost 4 years yesterday and let me tell you...it felt great! Sometimes you don't realize how far you have come until you dig something out of the back of your closet and find out it fits again! Woo to the Hoo!!!

Added another contribution for the Shrink for Good campaign. I'm noticing a yellow trend...

How did you do this week? Come, sit...share with us!


8 comments:

warmchocmilk said...

I'm soooo jeleous. I was 144 about 2 years ago. Then I had my 2nd son. I'm no where near it now. bummer. Some day maybe I'll see the 140's again. Enjoy it! You look wonderful!

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Aweeeeeeeeesomeeeeeeeee!!! You're catching up to me!!

Brooke said...

great work! :) its amazing what a little sleep (and some new clothes) will do for ya too.

april said...

Great job!! You rock!

Heather D said...

Wooohooooo!

LaughingLady said...

Awesome job, Mendie!!!! I think I've rediscovered my groove, too, so I'm looking forward to reporting a loss next week! (finally!)

Nell said...

Good for you, girlfriend. You're doing a great job, Mendie.

Nell

Mommy Mo said...

I am just now seeing this but wahoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome- good job.

Post a Comment