August 1, 2012

2
Hello? Is it me your looking for?

Hello friends! First thing is first....this is my new blog. The old one, The Little Ladybug that Could will expire in a few weeks, so be sure to follow this page and not miss any updates!

Did you think I dropped off the face of the earth? Its been a LONG time since I have posted. Life has changed so much and to be honest I feel like I am doing a horrible job trying to juggle being a mom, a wife, a homemaker, a working outside the home Mom. There aren't enough hours in the day...I don't know how you ladies with more then one child do it!

I like to spend all my free time with this little cutie. Can you even believe she is a year old already??? I hardly can, time has flown by. Literally, like jet plane fast. Its like I just went back to work not too long ago and here it has been almost a year!
I hope to get back to regular blogging again. You all have missed so many milestones the last year, and I want to have a place to keep track of these memories too, besides my handy iphone which I use every.single.day to either capture pics or video of the new things she is doing. I am in awe of her and the awesome that she is made of. And I can't wait to share some the awesome with you!

Have a great day....oh and Happy August!!!


2 comments:

Karena said...

Love the new look and the new blog title, Mendie!!! So glad to see you back!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Mendie!!! I'm so glad to see you back!

Post a Comment