December 5, 2011

1
Grace's First Thanksgiving

Happy Turkey Day!
It's Miss Gracie's first Thanksgiving. 
She had to get an outfit to celebrate the day. 
And of course a matching hairbow!

The bib says it all.
She is so thankful for her wonderful daddy. 
She loves staying home with him while Mommy is at work. 
He gives good hugs and kisses and makes her giggle!

We spent the morning watching some of the Macy's parade while nursing and getting sweet potato casserole 
ready to take to Uncle Tom & Aunt Cheryl's for dinner that night. 
I made the mashed potatoes the night before and put them in the crock-pot so all I had to do was heat them up 
and throw a little more butter on top before heading to my in-laws for lunch.

I am so thankful for my healthy and happy daughter who gave me the gift of motherhood.
I am blessed to have a wonderful husband who loves us both so much!
I am thankful to have a good job that is close to home and allows me
the flexibility to be there for my family when I need to be.
I am blessed to have a wonderful and crazy family that lives close and stays in touch.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!


1 comments:

Bari said...

You have so much to be thankful for, and Grace is very thankful she has you and G for a mommy and daddy.

Post a Comment