November 21, 2011

1
Holiday Cards

I really need to start thinking about what picture we are going to be using on our Christmas cards this year.
It is Grace's holiday card debut! She was in last years card, but was about the size of an apple so this year she will be much more visable! So what do I want people to see when they open our envelope? Something that will make them smile and want to keep it on their fridge all year long!

TinyPrints has an amazing line of cards to chose from this year. I am really liking the square and round cards..something a little different then all the rest. My favorites include these:
But I also want the option of going with mutliple pictures, like in these cards:
Either way its a win win situation, because the quality of Tinyprints speaks for itself. I've gotten birth announcements before and they were top notch! Such vivid color...I think it will be a tough choice! Next is to find the perfect outfits!

*I blogged about TinyPrints to receive 50 free holiday cards. Its a great way to try out new products...go check them out and get some for yourself!


1 comments:

Bari said...

I've refused to even think about holiday cards.

Post a Comment