November 4, 2011

1
30 Days of Thanks-Day 4

What favorite snack are you thankful for?
Designer Wife
 I am a huge fan of caramel corn. 
Not the bagged hard stuff, but freshly made popcorn with melted caramel on top.
I have been eating that stuff since I was a teenager, and probably went thru 2 or 3 bags a week back then.
Now that I am older {cough cough....now that my metabolism resembles that of a snail} I only splurge once a month or so.
But it takes me back to a time when I had no worries, when I lived at home with my Grandparents 
and everything in life was slower. 
I didn't have a schedule to keep to or a bank account I needed to worry about.
But now that I do have those things, and I wouldn't change it for the world, 
I still like to enjoy that melty gooey snack from time to time.
{and you better believe that I stock up when its on sale...got that bank account to worry about now!}


1 comments:

Brooke said...

i'm more a fan of regular popcorn. my dad still pops it on the stove.

have a great weekend! :)

Post a Comment