April 2, 2011

2
30 wks


How Far Along am I: 30 Weeks
 
Size of baby: Baby Girl is the size of a head of lettuce

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 25 lbs since conception

Maternity Clothes: Everything below the waist, a few larger shirts from before are still making an appearance

 Gender: It's a GIRL!

Movement: She has been moving lots mostly on my left side, i think she likes that side better for some reason

Sleep: This is getting more difficult. While the number of times I am getting up in the middle of the night has decreased, normally the final time I get up, which is about 4-5am, is proving hard to fall back asleep

What I miss: Bending over easily and sleeping on my tummy.

Cravings: This week hasn't really brought any cravings, I'm filling up so much quicker with meals, I have no room for dessert.I failed my 1 hour glucose test and had to retake my 3 hour test yesterday so maybe that's making me steer clear from the sugary treats too.

Symptoms: This week I have felt pretty good overall, had a few of what I am thinking were Braxton Hicks contractions earlier in the week in the afternoon at work.  Almost felt like someone made me uterus into a fist real quick and then let go..did that twice and then was done.Otherwise, heartburn has been at a minimal and no backaches this week! Yeah baby girl, thank you!

Best Moment this week: It would have to be going to our 4D ultrasound on Thursday afternoon (separate post to follow with some pics). It was amazing getting to see her close up and watch her move around. I still get tears in my eyes when we watch the DVD! Simply amazing. It was a surreal experience and now I can't quit picturing her when I feel her kick me now. And the US confirmed that day that she is indeed a girl, so yeah for team pink!


2 comments:

jaime said...

Can't wait to see the 4D pictures! You look great (and I love the purple shirt....especially since I have the same one.) :) I can't believe you only have 10 more weeks!! So exciting!

Bari said...

Yeah for 30 weeks! I can't wait for the 3D pictures-that technology is so amazing.

Post a Comment