February 4, 2011

5
22 weeks


How Far Along am I: 22 Weeks
 
Size of baby: Bean is the size of a papaya

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 14 lbs since conception

Maternity Clothes: All of my pants are maternity pants but I can still wear some of my regular shirts

 Gender: It's a GIRL! (Having another ultrasound to confirm March 1)

Movement: Baby girl has been moving more little by little, the other day my husband even got to feel her subtle movement after dinner.
I constantly have my hand on my stomach waiting to feel her again!

Sleep: I haven't been sleeping very well, last week it was congestion from my cold, this week its been pretty bad heartburn that keeps me awake.
But when I'm out...I'm out!
Oh yeah....and I have begun snoring. Lovely.

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy mostly.

Cravings: Rainbow Sherbet, breadsticks and salad...and caramel corn, but I haven't caved to that one yet.

Symptoms: The cold has really been the only rough thing for the last few weeks. Except the last few days of severe heartburn. Hopefully this girl with have TONS of hair!
I did notice this week my tummy is starting to feel heavier when I stand up and go up and down the stairs
and it's starting to hurt to bend over too much.
I can almost feel my stomach expanding, which kinda hurts,
but I'm happy to give little girl more room to grow!

Best Moment this week: Finding out that our little one is a girl! The tech said she saw three little dots and no sign of boy parts, so we are hoping to start painting the nursery in March!
And having my husband feel the baby lightly move in my tummy, I can't wait for him to feel an actual kick!
Oh and our crib came yesterday so the room is officially starting to become a nursery!


5 comments:

jaime said...

Love the photo - can't wait to see how your nursery turns out!

Ace said...

Lol to the snoring! I started snoring when I was pregnant with Peanut and now superman could kill me some nights! It's only gotten worse!

*Lissa* said...

I loved reading this update! You look great!

Bari said...

Look at you and your cute bump! I love reading your updates & I can't wait to see what you decided to go with for the nursery :)

Ryan {Southern Pearls} said...

You look great Mendie! My crib came in too! How exciting! Can't wait to see the nursery all put together! :-)

Post a Comment