November 17, 2010

11
Heaven has a new angel

 
Deborah Jean Dolen Bryan
9.27.55 to 11.16.10


Heaven welcomed a beautiful angel yesterday.
Aunt Debbie passed away at 7:10 A.M. at hospice with her loving husband and daughter by her side.  
She was one of the purest  people I knew, 
and I know that she is now wrapped in Gods loving arms and no longer sick.

She once again is walking, singing and laughing. 
Her spirit is no longer held back by her weakened body.
We are all blessed to have had her in our life, and I am so thankful 
that we got an extra four years with her after her diagnosis. 
The way she lived with brain cancer was an inspiration to so many. 

I know you are now smiling from above, 
and I'm happy that you are with the maker that you have worshiped for your entire life. 
God so proud of all of the work you did with your time here.

I will miss you Deb, you taught me so many things. 
I have peace knowing that you are no longer in pain and are not silenced by your sickness.
I am glad I got to tell you goodbye and share the things that were in my heart.

Rest in Peace dear one, I will see you again one day.


11 comments:

The Doll said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad that she is in a better place and even though I'm sure it is extremely difficult for you right now you understand that.

I think you look a lot like she does in that picture.

Becca said...

Praying for you all. I lost my uncle to cancer last February. It will get better over time, but I know it still hurts... this will be first Thanksgiving without my uncle. It's just... sad.

Bari said...

This is a beautiful tribute to your Aunt Debbie. Like you said, she is now free of pain and is rejoicing with the Lord. Thoughts and prayers continue for you and your family.

Brooke said...

*hugs*

*Lissa* said...

Beautiful. xoxo

Kirsten said...

Love you. Prayers that you and her husband and daughter find comfort in knowing that she's in a place where she can shine completely again. ((hugs))

Kim said...

{{{Mendie}}} I am so sorry for your loss! what a sweet tribute post!!

Bacardi Mama said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Mendie. It's always so hard for those of us that are left behind. At least you know that Debbie is safe and free of pain and illness in God's loving hands. You are still in my thoughts and prayers. ((hugs))

Stillmary said...

So sorry, Mendie. Your post is a beautiful tribute to your wonderful aunt. My prayers now are for your comfort but I sense your peace in knowing that she's with the Lord.

Christie O. said...

i'm so sorry for your loss, sweetie, you are all in my prayers. xo

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Oh Mendie, I am so sorry for your loss. It's never easy losing a loved one. I hope you are doing well. Lots of love to you. xoxo

Post a Comment