November 2, 2010

6
Halloween 2010

Spent Friday night at a work Halloween party, these people do all out...they have moving characters and motion sensor noises and a graveyard complete with a hearse and everything.  It was a fun time.  I dressed up like Doonese from Saturday Night Live, if you haven't seen any of the skits, do yourself a favor and go youtube it...so funny. 
My husband was  Jason from Halloween....specifically the 2nd one. Before he got the hockey mask. I have no clue because I refuse to watch movies like that. But he was pretty scary if you came across him in the dark I can assure you of that.
Saturday night my family had a wienie roast in my hometown at my Uncles house.  I ditched the dress and wore warmer atire, but still sported the headband and arms for a bit.  I spent most of the night loving up on my 2 little cousins babies....they were so stinking cute in their little costumes! 
Cutest lamb and Duckie ever!  It was nice to spend time with family and enjoy being together.  Standing by a nice warm fire and munching on some fall goodies didn't hurt either!

Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween filled with more treats then tricks. 
Happy November!  Can't wait till Thanksgiving!!!



6 comments:

Kim said...

fun weekend!!!

Kirsten said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend! Love the costume. Those little hands are pretty freaky! And the duck and the lamb? Precious.

Stacie's Madness said...

lol. we went as the Spartan Cheerleaders (not posted yet)

Brooke said...

i've never seen the SNL skit, so when i saw your pics on facebook i wondered who you were :P

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

LOL that is awesome.

Elaine A. said...

What a great costume! That first shot is so funny! Looks like you had a great Halloween. Cute little ones too... :)

Post a Comment