September 22, 2010

16
Weigh-In Wednesday

Good morning fellow shrinkers! How was your first week of the Shrinkvivor challenge? I am happy to report that it was a good week for me, despite being stressed out about getting a new dog (whom we have named Ellie.) I stayed within my calorie count 6 out of 7 days and got in my water and miles for Tribe Burgundy Babes! Hoping to see the scale inch further to the left as a result!

Total Water=496 oz
Total Miles=8.625 miles

Change This Week: down 1.0
Total for Shrinkvivor Challenge: down 1.0



I leave for Chicago tomorrow to visit a friend for the weekend, so I’m sure that it will be filled with lots of edible temptations, but I am going to try my best not to splurge on something unless it is totally worth it. Kinda nervous about flying, haven’t been in a plane since 2003. Seriously, that’s forever ago. Add that to the nerves about leaving Emma at home with the new dog, and I think I may need to have a cocktail or seven in order to get on the plane.

*Update on Aunt Debbie.  She went to Cleveland Clinic last week for her first Avastin treatment and she did great with it.  She has been walking a little more the last week, so that is great news.  She has her moments when she will slip away and pour water on the pillow and play in it like a child would do, but for the most part she is doing better then before the treatment. She goes back in another week for another treatment.  Tomorrow night is our local Light the Night walk and my family will be pushing Debbie in a wheelchair.  I am sad that I won't be there, but I will be in spirit.  If anyone of you plan on walking or running tomorrow evening, can you do it in honor of Debbie or for someone you know who is fighting cancer? The support of friends and family is such an important part of this journey. Thank you.




16 comments:

Jamee @ A New Kind of Normal said...

Good job on the loss! Have fun in Chicago! We will miss you in the Hood :)

Becca said...

Great job on the loss, miles, AND water!

jaime said...

great job on the loss!

Bari said...

You did great this week on the miles, water, loss, and logging! I'm so happy Ellie and Emma are having fun getting to know each other. I'm sure G will have everything under control.

Have an awesome time in Chicago. It's my most favorite city EVER.

Brooke said...

you're doing great! :) and i'm sure you'll be fine in chicago.

that's great about your aunt. i'm sure she has a long way to go, but progress is always good news.

Roo said...

Great job on the loss this week! And I'm glad to hear you're aunt's making progress. Some is better than none, right? Have fun in Chicago. :)

Renée aka Mekhismom said...

Great job on the loss. I've been praying for your aunt and of course when I run on 10/17 will be thinking of her!

Elaine A. said...

Great job on the water and the miles! Wow! Keep it up girl!

Still praying for your Aunt...

Rachel said...

Way to go! Great job on the weightloss, miles and water!! you go girl! :)

Hugs
Rachel @RachelSteffen
www.runningrachel.com

Trish said...

Great job on last weeks challenge! You did awesome!

http://justthe6ofus.net/wordpress/?p=7017

Trish said...

You had a great week...congrats and wishing you another great one as well!

Bacardi Mama said...

You were a rock star this week. Have a great time in Chicago and wave as you fly over northwest Indiana. Treat yourself a little while you are there. You can make up for it Monday and Tuesday.

april said...

I'm so proud of you!

And still thinking of your aunt!

Tiffany said...

SOOO jealous of your Chicago trip! Love that town! Great job this week... Keep up the great work! Glad to hear about Debbie - will continue to pray for her.

Tina @ MOMS CRAZY COOKING said...

Thanks for sharing! (and I loved you little signature... GREAT link)

http://momscrazycooking.blogspot.com/2010/09/shrinkvivor-challenge-week-1-complete.html

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Have fun in Chicago, and enjoy a fun treat! You'll walk it off, or laugh it off with your friend!

Post a Comment