September 5, 2010

4
Saturday Cell Phone Mosiac

Hope everyone had a good Saturday. It was a beautiful fall Saturday here in Ohio, the temps were in the low 70's all day and today looks to be about the same.  Soo looking forward to fall weather...jeans and boots...can't wait!

We had a get together at a friends house yesterday afternoon so I spent some of the day getting stuff for my dishes that I was going to bring to the party.  A few trips to the grocery store and we were on our way.  They live in a small town and alot of the nieghbors were there.  It was fun...they had a bouncehouse for the kids...they were loving it.

I am going to be hosting Saturday Cell Phone Mosiac for a while (thanks Ace!) so be sure to snap pictures thoughout your Saturday and hook up next week if you missed out this week.  I make my mosiacs in Picasa, but you can do it in any program.  If you need directions on how to do it, let me know and I'll email you directions.  Its fun to walk thru friends day and see how their weekends went.

Have a great holiday everyone...be safe and enjoy it with family or friends!




4 comments:

Melissa List said...

I should start doing them!

Bari said...

What a fun weekend! It is very cool that you are hosting these now :)

And Mel-you definitely need to start doing these! You can start with our Mitten Meet-up at Bell's next Saturday!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

not clicking on the pics...not clicking on the pics...I see wonderful looking food that will tempt me!

Ace said...

Wasn't the weather over the weekend wonderful?! Even down here (back to 96 degrees today) it was 77 Saturday and just beautiful!

Post a Comment