August 2, 2010

7
Let the Challenge Begin!

It's time for the new challenge over at Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. Are you on a team?

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans

I couldn't be more then ready for this challenge to begin.  I've slipped a little the past week or two with my tracking of food, seen a few lbs come back since my Birthday and am ready to get back to focusing on losing weight. I've been really good about sticking with my exercising, and am reluctantly starting C25K week 5 tonight (which includes 8 straight minutes of running people...twice.  This makes me almost poo my pants just thinking about it. Really.)

I am on Team B (which will be named something much cooler then B soon) along with Alicia, Lizzie, Lynsey, Nora and Kristin. Let's go ladies....time to get down & dirty on losing weight!

My goals for this challenge, which lasts the whole month of August, are:
  • Lose 5 lbs, anything else is just icing on the cake (ummmm...icing, sorry got distracted)
  • Continue on C25K, and hopefully will be running at least 1 mile straight by the end of the month.  (currently I am doing about 1/3 -1/2 of a mile, so I've got a ways to go)
  • Shred at least 2 mornings a week in conjunction with my running.  (my fluff needs toned)

So it's gonna be a fun month, I will be hanging out with Bari & Brooke later this month and hopefully the nasty 100+ degree days with the heat index are over.   Let's make it a great month ladies!


7 comments:

Ace said...

I am so proud of you for keeping up with the running! Don't let anything distract you!
I had kind of a rude awakening over the weekend. Might blog about it soon, but I need to get some things under control here!

Bari said...

*I'm going to Mendie's, I'm going to Mendie's* Can't wait!

Oh-all that other stuff you said was awesome, too, I just got distracted cuz I get to visit you in less than a month!

Christie O. said...

oh that sounds so fun! can i come?? :)
have a great time, girls! and this is going to be one FUN challenge!!!

Kim said...

mmmmmm icing!!!!

Brooke said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I'm totally gonna try to sabatoge you if your team is doing better than mine ;)

j/k i can't believe its this month!!!

Carrie said...

Good luck with the 8 minute run, I remember when 5 minutes scared the crap out of me and now I am doing 8 minutes regularly! You can do it!

Bacardi Mama said...

How fun that you get to hang out with Bari and Brooke. And just so you know, the Lowdown Dirty Losers are putting up a hell of a fight to win this challenge.

Post a Comment