August 4, 2010

11
Check-In Wednesday

It's time to get Down and Dirty with my sisters....time for the first weigh-in!
shrinking Beauties....formerly known as Team B....let's kick some boo-tay!
Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans

This week's change: -1.4 lbs
Challenge total: -1.4 lbs
Woohoo! Good to see a loss again after a few weeks of slowly creeping up. I started week 5 of C25K on Monday and if the rain holds off tonight, I will continue onto Day 2....which contains an 8 minute running interval!  Eeek!  I started tracking my foods again and have been holding around 1200-1500 calories depending if I run or not.  This Friday and Saturday will be my first obstacle of the challenge, we have physical inventory at work so I will be working 15 hr days with little breaks.  There are always lots of temptations around like candy and pizza, so I just have to be prepared and bring some good snacks to grab if I feel snacky.  I can do it, not worth splurging on work.

How was your week...were you accountable?



11 comments:

Karena said...

Congrats on the loss, Mendie! You're doing a great job. Yes, be prepared, take your own meals and snacks, and stay strong. Maybe YOU could be the one to bring a veg platter or some fruit for everyone. You can do this!

Becca said...

From my experience, it can only take a day to get off course, so good for you for preparing for it!

Carrie said...

Congrats Mendie, what a great start to the challenge. Long days at work are tough, but if you are prepared you can get through them. Good luck with your run tonight too, I am at the same place, does your schedule have you running 20 minutes at the end of the week? I am nervous!

Bari said...

Yippee Mendie!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job on the loss this week - and don't sweat your 5 min run interval (ok-you'll sweat, but don't worry about it). You can do it! I agree with everyone else about your long workdays coming up. Plan.Plan.Plan.

Sarah said...

Great loss this week! I remember when I used to have to do phsyical counts and those days were brutal, way to think ahead and be prepared!

Christy M. said...

Congratulations, Mendie! I'm so proud of you, girl! WOOT! Good luck this weekend at work. I know you can withstand the temptations. And look at you little runner girl. I knew you could do it!!

Brooke said...

what a great way to start this challenge!!! =)

Heather D said...

And you're off with a bang! Great job, Mendie!

Stillmary said...

Great start, Mendie! You'll get through that inventory because you're planning ahead and because you have a whole team behind you! Good job putting an end to that 'slowly creeping up' stretch.

Andrea said...

So proud of you! Not only for your loss this week, but for kicking some C25K butt! Keep at it, girl!

Christie O. said...

wow, girl! great job!!!!! stay strong today girl, you can fit pizza into your calories so don't think you have to avoid it altogether, just be careful! so excited bout c25k for you!!

Post a Comment