June 13, 2010

4
Saturday Cell Phone Mosiac

Click on the above picture to flip thru all of them.
Hope you all had a good Saturday.We slept in and then went to a few yardsales and ran around to make a few returns.  It was pretty rainy off and on all day, and had planned on getting stuff ready for the yardsale next weekend but that didn't happen. I totally forgot about my sister in laws college graduation party last night so we ended the night at his brothers place hanging out with his side of the family.  By the time we got home, we sat to watch SNL and I fell asleep before the musical guest was finished.  Have Precious to watch, so that will have to wait till tonight.  Because today will be spent going theru the basement finding things that we don't need and putting them in the sell pile!  Wish me luck!

Stop over and share your Saturday with Ace.



4 comments:

Bari said...

Ok-I took tons of pictures yesterday, too, so I may have to put up a mosaic. I absolutely LOVE the hipstamatic shot. I know the app says it comes with "film". Does that mean you only have a limited number of shots?

Ace said...

Sounds nice but busy!

Heather of the EO said...

Good luck! yardsale=feels like free money + purging = GOOD

and just so you know, there's a picture of a toilet seat up there.

Stillmary said...

I always enjoy your cell phone mosaics and this one was no exception. My favorite pictures? All your amazing water lilies and the sweet picture of you and your hubby. You two go so well together!

Post a Comment