June 27, 2010

4
Saturday Cell Phone Mosiac

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend.  It was a relaxing Saturday, a hot one but I got a few things done that I wanted to (running, downloading iOS4, weeding the back, and cleaning my bathroom) and ended the evening at the Lake with my husbands family.  We left just as storms were getting ready to come and the lightening began.  Was pretty zonked when we got home so I wasn't' long out of bed.  Had a little tummy ache which has lingered on a little today.

Click thru the image below to flip thru my day, then go over and check out what Ace and friends were up to yesterday.  If you did a cell phone mosiac, feel free to link up there!



4 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

I have that Mr Coffee ice tea maker, and I LOVE it!!!

Ace said...

Sounds like an awesome day! Thanks for the compliment on my pic. Means so much!

Renée aka Mekhismom said...

Dos your Polar record splits?

Elaine A. said...

I can't seem to see anything else except for that ice cream cone... ;)

Post a Comment