May 11, 2010

5
Day with the Twins

Saturday I spent time with my best friend and her twin girls who are almost 6 months old.  Aren't they the cutest!  They have gotten so big since I saw them last!  The older one who weighed 6 ounces more when she was born...is now the smaller one, weighing a few lbs less then her little sister!  They are so cute and definitely each have their own personality.

Being the "unofficial" auntie I almost constantly had one of them in my arms...I mean its so hard to put them down when they start fussing.  I know I know, this will change when I have have my own kid I'm sure.  But for that day, I treasured all the time I got to hold them.

My best friend rocks and I will be leaning on her for advice when I become a mother. I'm not sure how she does it, a full time job and 4 year old adorable son and twin girls!  Whew...she amazes me.  And for the record, yes my biological clock was ticking very loudly that day, I mean whose wouldn't!




5 comments:

Brooke said...

what cuties!!

Anonymous said...

You brought a tear to my eye..the girls are lucky to have aunt Mendie in their life. I know you are going to be a WONDERFUL mother! So proud of you and your blog!

Stacie's Madness said...

awe. my best friend has twin girls...they are six now...and she still amazes me with her patience and mothering skills!

Stillmary said...

You're friend does rock! Twins are challenging but the rewards are double! I can't wait until it's your turn! Think of the thoughts you'll have to share in your blog when that happens!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

What a wonderful set of twins there! You certainly will be a great mommy!

Post a Comment