April 7, 2010

11
Weigh-In Wednesday

Sisterhood Spring Fling Challenge
It's Wednesday...time to weigh in for the Spring Fling Challenge.If you read my earlier post about the CUPCAKE experience, I wasn't looking forward to stepping on the scale.  I did see a loss when I WI at WW last night, so that kinda gave me some hope.

Here are my numbers from this morning:
Last Week: 151.8 lbs
This Week: 151.4 lbs
Current Loss: .4 loss
Challenge Total: -4.2 lbs

I am thrilled to have had a loss after eating soo many sweets this weekend.  I didn't have even one Reese Egg, but as you can see filled it with other kinds of sugar.  I am hoping that the loss sticks and doesn't creep back to me next week.  I am chugging water so I really think that has helped flush out a lot of the extra bloat.

It's been an uber busy week, haven't had any time to check in on blogs since Saturday, so if I haven't posted I will be by, just might be this weekend before I get caught up.  Hope everyone has a great day, stop over and share your scale story at Shrinking Jeans.



11 comments:

Christie O. said...

Congrats girl!! wooohoooooo!!!! I always like seeing a loss after a food-centered holiday! LOL

Brooke said...

good job! :) you work so hard its nice to see that a little blip like a cupcake (or 6) doesn't have a negative impact.

Karena said...

Congrats on continuing to lose through a holiday weekend! Great job!

The Doll said...

Great job on the loss. It's tought around Holiday's.

Bari said...

Yeah Mendie!!!!! You are doing amazing my friend :)

Christy M. said...

YAY for the loss!!! I didn't really expect one this week either, but was pleasantly surprised as well! GO US!

Stillmary said...

Good job, Mendie. That's the way to do it. Slowly but permanently!

Heather D said...

Congrats on surviving cupcake-gate! Good loss and keep it up!

april said...

Great job! I'm so proud of you!

Lorena Frith said...

Awesome, Good For You! =)

Audrey said...

Great job! *happy dance*

Post a Comment