April 18, 2010

3
Saturday Cell Phone Mosiac


What a great Saturday!  Nothing on the calender, no events, just me and my husband enjoying the day together.  We took our time getting up, enjoyed some breakfast before heading out to Jo-Anns and Target.  We also drove by a huge warehouse that they are going to be demolishing soon, it was an old appliance factory so you know there are probably tons of old machinery and appliances and old tags.  It makes me sad to think of a main structure being gone from the skyline.  Afterwards we came back and started trying to organize our music from the broken hard drive intot the new one by artist...so that took a few hours.  We ended the night picking up Chinese for dinner and then watched Premonition.

I have been having a rough week, lots of heaviness and overthinking.  I must say yesterday was good for my soul, I felt more love and serenity yesterday then I have in a long time....and it felt great!  Its all around me, I just need to let it in.

Click on the above image to follow me thru my Saturday.
Then go visit Ace and see what everyone else was up to this weekend!



3 comments:

Ace said...

Glad you could "just breathe" yesterday! (I do plan on emailing you back but I'm horrible on weekends!)

Tiffany S said...

Glad you had a good day. Maybe you should relax more often! :)

Stillmary said...

I love that you had such a great Saturday and did such a nice job recording it in pictures but I'm sorry for the rough week.
Hope this week is tons better!

Post a Comment