April 26, 2010

2
I'm baaack!

Hello bloggy friends!  Did you miss me? Did you even notice I was gone?  I've been traveling for work since Wednesday.  Got back Friday night and spent Saturday enjoying time with my husband and Emma.  Spent yesterday cleaning the house that had been neglected for the last week.  So I haven't had a chance to post much but will be updating the blog tonight with not one but TWO cell phone mosaics one from my trip and another from Saturday. (Thanks for the idea Ace, I'm totally copying from you!)

So check back later and once I get caught up on emails and such, I will get them up...hopefully this evening.  I hope you all had a great weekend and have a wonderful week!



2 comments:

jaime said...

welcome back!! And, yes, I did notice you were gone! :)

Audrey said...

I missed you and I noticed. Hugs!

Post a Comment