March 31, 2010

12
Weigh-In Wednesday

Sisterhood Spring Fling Challenge
It's Wednesday...time to weigh in for the Spring Fling Challenge. It wasn't a good week on the exercise side, tweaked my ankle on Thrusday and tried to work thru it on Friday with no success.  I kept getting shooting pains even walking on Saturday.  So I have fallen off the Shredding wagon and am not going to be finishing the 30 day challenge with all the wonderful women who are doing a great job.  But I did stay on track with my food and points, even tried a Boca burger this weekend....and really enjoyed it!  So let' see how the scale responds this week.

Here are my numbers
Last Week: 152.2 lbs
This Week: 151.8 lbs
Current Loss: .4 loss
Challenge Total: -3.8 lbs

Go Team SynErgy!
This weekend will prove to be a challenge with Easter and the evil man known as Reese with this peanut butter and white chocolate combination....oh the evil!  But I plan to load up on veggies and turkey and hope that I can contol myself around the pies.I would love to report a loss next week or at the worst maintain. 

Have a great Easter everyone!  How did you do this week…go share your weigh-in with the Sisterhood!




12 comments:

DaenelT said...

Yay, Mendie! Congrats on your weight loss. So proud of you. Keep up the good work.

Ace said...

Even with a twisted ankle, you still did great!

Brooke said...

woot mendie! you're getting dangerously close to the 140s!! :)

I bought some boca burgers, but haven't fixed them yet. did you season it before cooking it or is it good to go as is?

The Doll said...

Congrats on the loss with the twisted ankle and all.

I would recommend the Black Bean Garden Burger! They are the BEST and they have more protein and fiber :D

Kirsten said...

Mendie, I'm sorry that you are having pain, but your weight loss is great.

Karena said...

Great job on the loss! Take care of that ankle, Mendie! We don't need another broken Sister!!

Heather D said...

Be careful with your ankle, missy!
And good job on the loss!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! I hear you on the Easter candy... I have held out thus far but I know temptation is coming!

imadramamama said...

Woohoo!! You lost even with an injury! That's hard work.

Me and you? We need to kick Mr. Reese's to the curb. Can you do it?

Audrey said...

Yay on the loss!

AnnG said...

So proud of you! You are doing awesome. Hope the ankle is better now. STAY AWAY FROM THE CANDY!! We (meaning me, especially!) can't afford it!!

jaime said...

Congrats on the loss! Sorry to hear that about your ankle. Hope it's better soon!

Post a Comment