October 29, 2009

3
You Capture - Autumn

It's been a rough week for me, but I was able to find some beauty in the changing colors of autumn.  So many of the leaves around Ohio have already fallen, but there are a few that are holding strong and lighting up the dreary rainy days.  Here are a few of my favorite that I want to share with everyone over at Beth's Place for You Capture this week.






Given,this last picture would be so much better without the powerlines, but I love the range of colors in it.  So beautiful!


3 comments:

livinginagirlsworld said...

Stunning colors. I think that is what I love most about fall. The explosion of colors we don't normally see throughout the rest of the year.

jaime said...

I love, love, love the colors in the fall. Great photos!

Stillmary said...

Your Autumn photos are beautiful. The colors in the tree and the burning bush are so brilliant. And the trees with all the different colors are gorgeous.

Post a Comment