August 27, 2009

12
You Capture - FOOD

Photobucket

You Capture challenge this week is food...yummmy! When Beth mentioned what next week's pictures could be of...I instantly thought of some cookies I made a while back and to be sure to capture whatever "freebie" meal I would have over the weekend.

Ashlee of A Year in the Kitchen had an amazing recipe for some monster cookies. They were sooo yummy with a big glass of milk-especially right out of the oven! The recipe made several dozen and I took them to some 4th of July where they received rave reviews! You can find the recipe here. She has lots of great food ideas! Check her out! Here are some pics I took while making them.




Every few weeks we'll get Chinese takeout one night of the weekend. We are creatures of habit and normal opt for the General Tso chicken and Chicken LoMein. Sometimes the fortune cookies make me smile. This was one of those times. I also had an ironic fortune a few months back, remember this?



So what have you captured on film before you put it in your belly? Come share with us at You Capture!


12 comments:

jaime said...

I totally want the cookies..... :)

Brooke said...

the cookies look wonderful!!! :)

Elaine A. said...

OH man those cookies lookd good! I have to make some of those this weekend! And great shots of them!

sodarnhappy said...

I've made similar cookies here & they were a huge hit. :)
I pretty much crave chinese food 24/7.

Terri said...

YUM Great captures

Yelena R. said...

Great captures of the cookies :) They look delicious!

Corrin said...

Love your mixer! I made chocolate chip cookies last weekend too and my little hand mixer went up in smoke.

imadramamama said...

I love that 2nd shot of the pre-cooked cookie. Delish!

Ashlee said...

yum! glad you liked the recipe! i think i turned several raisin and peanut butter cookie haters into lovers with those! haha

Saj said...

Those monster cookies look deadly! But totally worth it! YUM!

april said...

My mouth is watering!

Prairie Lady said...

Still looks yummy this week. ;)

Post a Comment