August 4, 2009

7
21 Days

21 Days with the Sisterhood!

Well it's time for a new challenge over at Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. This one focuses on starting a new habit and keeping it for 21 days....which for most of us probably is something we know we should be doing anyway.

So what am I going to focus on for these 21 days and try to make them habit?

1) Take my vitamins. I am planning to start trying for a family in the next few months (yippee!), so I need to start taking prenatal multi-vitamins. I also have a B and Omega that I got but fell away from taking, that I plan to start again in the morning.

2) Stop drinking diet soda at work. I normally have one a day, sometimes with lunch and sometimes for an afternoon pickup. I am going to try to just focus on getting 2 liters of water in each day, after my morning coffee of course. Gotta have some kind of caffiene flowing!

3) Get in at least 3 days of C25K each week. I just started it, but am loving it so far!

4) Get down to 145 lbs. That's 3 lbs away from where I am now. I WI on Fridays' but will post on Wednesdays with all my sisters!

We can do this ladies! Good luck everyone!!!



7 comments:

Christy M. said...

Vitamins are something I fail miserably at. I was a maniac about taking them pre/during/post pregnancy, but then I quit and now I can't seem to remember! I need to make it one of my goals for this challenge as well!

Good luck with your C25K training! Almost every person I know in the blogging world is doing it. Maybe I should try it, too!!

Good luck with your new habits!! We CAN do this :)

Ace said...

Just wanted to say hi! It's always fun running into a blog that has me listed in a blog roll! Feel free to comment and let me know you're there!

april said...

I so hear you on the vitamins! That's my goal this challenge too!!

Good luck! You'll do great!

audrey said...

I always feel better when I take my vitamins. Unfortunately I don't always remember to take them. Great goals. You'll do fabulous! :)

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Great goals!! I'm with you on the 3 days a week of running with couch to 5k. Good luck! You can do it!!

Brooke said...

running will become a habit before ya know it! :)

cutting out soda isn't easy, but i'm sure you can do it!

jen@odbt said...

The sooner you can start taking the prenatal vitamins, the better for you and your baby. Those are great goals.

Post a Comment